Inpedio is a company led by a team of cyber security veterans with in-depth knowledge and extensive experience in mobile security & cyber-attack methods. Inpedio provides cutting-edge cyber solutions to government and business sector customers around the world.
Solution at a Glance
Mercury by Inpedio is a comprehensive mobile security software solution for smartphones (iOS & Android). Mercury provides multiple defense layers to protect from various malware attacks, physical access information extraction (forensics), communications interception and traffic manipulation attempts.
ZEROX by Inpedio is a solution for real-time detection & prevention of malicious software such as viruses, worms, Trojans and other Advanced Persistent Threats (APT’s) on private & enterprise’s MS-Windows workstations. Unlike other solutions in the market, ZEROX prevents known and zero-days based vulnerabilities attacks and provides also valuable information for forensics and exploit analysis.
- Mobile Security Solution (Mercury). Mercury secures information for individuals and organizations with Multiple layers of smart security safeguarding the entire mobile environment – from within the smartphone.
- PC Security Solution (Zerox). An innovative solution for private & enterprise’s Microsoft Windows OS endpoints’ security. ZEROX prevents both known and zero-days/ransomware based vulnerabilities attacks.
Customer Challenges and Benefits
- Limitation of Mobile current security solutions (e.g. Anti-Virus) due to Android/iOS sandbox operation concept.
- Zero Day Cyber-attacks on PC’s that will not be detected by Anti- Virus software.
- Multiple Layers of smart phone security
- Safeguarding the entire Mobile Environment
- Prevention of Zero Day attacks on PC’s
Unique Selling Points and Differentiators
Mobile Security Solution
- CYOD/BYOD – Securing multiple iOS/Android Devices
- Software Based (Not Application)
- Open Garden Approach
- Mostly Server Less Architecture
PC Security Solution
- Zero Day exploitation detection & prevention capabilities
- Minimal Performance Impact (CPU & Memory)
- High ratio between detection & false alerts
- Build-In Honeypot for malware capturing and analysis
- Integration with 3rd Party Solutions (e.g. SOC)