Company Profile –
Check Point Software Technologies Ltd., is the largest network cyber security vendor globally, providing industry-leading solutions and protecting customers from cyberattacks with an unmatched catch rate of malware and other types of threats. Check Point offers a complete security architecture defending enterprises – from networks to mobile devices – in addition to the most comprehensive and intuitive security management. Check Point protects over 100,000 organizations of all sizes.
Solution at a Glance
Check Point SandBlast Mobile provides a complete mobile security solution that protects devices from threats on the device (OS), in apps, in the network, and in SMS messages, delivering the industry’s highest threat catch rate for iOS and Android. SandBlast Mobile uses malicious app detection to find known and unknown threats through its Behavioral Risk Engine which comprises of: threat emulation, advanced static code analysis, app reputation, and machine learning.
Check Point SandBlast Mobile is offered through a user or device subscription-based model.
Customer Challenges and Benefits
Customer Challenges and Benefits:
- Deploy any iOS or Android mobile device on your organization’s network with confidence
- Protect sensitive information on mobile devices from espionage
- Preserve user experience and privacy, while adding the protection required by organizational or regulatory mandates
- Integrate easily into your existing mobility and security infrastructures (MDM, MAM, NAC, SIEM, etc.)
Unique Selling Points and Differentiators
- Provides advanced threat detection and mitigation capabilities for known and unknown mobile threats
- Offers the best mobile threat catch rate currently in the market (as of March 2017)
- The only MTD vendor to provide protection against SMS phishing attacks
- Gives your administrator full mobile threat visibility and control via a user friendly cloud-based dashboard
- Provides sleek, interactive user experience with granular details, further fostering easy roll-out within an organization
- Allows simple, fast and easy deployment of the solution within the organization for continued security of corporate assets
- Leverages Check Point’s Threat Cloud, the largest IoC database that consists a third of the world’s traffic
Company References and Strategic Partners
By integrating with all market-leading EMM solutions, SandBlast Mobile offers a comprehensive solution for enterprise mobility management and security that adds a critical layer of security to these solutions. SandBlast Mobile integrates with: AirWatch by VMWare, MaaS360, MobileIron, BlackBerry and Microsoft Intune.
Check Point SandBlast Mobile works with various channel partners, including: Orange, KPN, Telefonica, Hutchison, SwissCom, SoftBank and more.