AudioCodes Ltd. designs, manufactures and sells advanced Voice over IP and converged VoIP and Data networking products and applications to Service Providers and Enterprises.
- Offering MVoIP solution to Tier 1 carriers all over the world
- Deployed and homologated in over 100 countries
- Headquarters: Israel
- North America: NJ, TX, NC
- APAC: Singapore, Korea, China, India, Australia
- EMEA: UK, France, Germany, Russia, Italy, Poland
- LATAM: Miami, Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Colombia
Solution at a Glance
AudioCodes VMAS is a Mobile VoIP (mVoIP) Solution from AudioCodes and MailVision comprised of a Client Management System (CMS) and a variety of Mobile Soft Clients for leading Mobile Operating Systems and Smartphones.
Recently a cloud service was launched for some of our customers, enabling connectivity to additional 3rd Party applications - mainly social networking
Business Benefits & Customers Challenges
Benefits for our partner
- Increase the number of users.
- Great alternative for roaming
- Enable as many services as possible on one client - forcing the end-user to use that client instead of OTT
- New channel of revenues
Benefits for the end-user
- Reduce cost of international calls.
- Free in-net calls
- Connectivity to social networks
- Availability while roaming as well
- Use the fixed line account over their existing mobile devices
A new family of Mobile Voice Over IP (VoIP) , SMS Over IP (SoIP) and UC Solutions from AudioCodes that comprised of:
1. VMAS CMS - provides carriers with a proven client distribution and back-end management system.
2. VMAS Clients - supports variety of Clients for Mobile Devices, PCs and Web
The solution includes SW only , while the carrier buy the HW separately.
The business model includes 3 elements :
1. one time set up fee (installation, integration to the existing network, branding , training , etc.)
2. license's price
revenue share model can be considered as well.
In additional to the wide range of supported devices - the offered solution includes the strongest management system available:
The VMAS CMS enables efficient distribution, provision and management of clients
The CMS supports customized features that meet the needs of the Telcos/SPs, including XML based APIs to integrate with the Telcos/SPs servers
Enabling 3rd party application to be added to the service at any time
Carrier grade , highly available , scalable and reliable Cloud-based platform
Company References and Strategic Business Partners
- UPC Europe
- ETB Colmbia
- M800- Hong Kong
- Cellcom Israel
- Bezeq Israel
- 012 Israel
- Telefonica in Latin America
- Telia Sonera - Europe
Choose a Company
See more companies related toMailvision – AudioCodes
Choose a Technology
See more technologies related toMailvision – AudioCodes
Download the Mobile World Congress 2013 Israel Catalogue